The Westchester Republican County Committee’s Republican Leadership Council is a Westchester Republican Business and Professional Association that unifies the business and political leaders in promoting a forward-looking agenda for the future of Westchester County.
Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive Member Events. Minimum of six events per year that are included in your membership, in addition to special access to VIP receptions at many other GOP events.
- Discounts to selected Republican candidate fundraisers.
- Networking between prominent Westchester Business Leaders and county, state and federal officials via council events.
- Communication Development between the Westchester business communities and elected officials
- Prominent Keynote Speakers comprised of elected officials and business leaders who address our meetings provide a unique perspective on the issues of the day.
In terms of the Party, the council plays a significant role in supporting the committee and our focus for 2017 is abundantly clear, we must win a majority on the Westchester County Board of Legislators to advance County Executive Rob Astorino’s agenda for lower taxes and spending.
For more information on how you can become a valued member of the RLC, please fill out the form below, or contact Chairman Doug Colety at email@example.com or by calling (914) 949 – 3020.
Please enter your membership information: