Resumes from interested and qualified candidates can also be forwarded to County and State elected officials for official legislative and campaign internships here in Westchester or even at the State Capitol in Albany. Some of these programs offer College or High School credit.
These are exciting opportunity for individuals who are serious about participating in the political process. Positions are open to college students and graduates. Part-time and full-time positions are available.
Candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills
- Dependability and flexibility
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- An interest in politics and government
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and two references to: email@example.com or fill out the form below.