The reality is the Westchester Republican County Committee stands as one of the last lines of defense against New York City’s ultra liberals.
The results of elections in Westchester County will have serious ramifications across the entire state. We therefore request that if you are willing and able, you get involved and help continue to elect qualified Republican candidates here in Westchester County.
You can also help by sending a letter to the editor of your local newspaper in support of Republican ideals and our candidates.
Your civic duty begins, however, by registering to vote.
To register to vote you must meet the following requirements as stated by New York law:
- be a United States citizen;
- be 18 years old by December 31 of the year in which you file this form (note: you must be 18 years old by the date of the general, primary or other election in which you want to vote);
- live at your present address at least 30 days before an election;
- not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction and;
- not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court;
- not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
You can register to vote by clicking the link above, in person at the Westchester County Board of Elections located at 25 Quarropas St. in White Plains or by filling out the voter registration application and mailing it in.
Even though Westchester has, in recent years, become a “bluer” county in terms of voter registration, the hard work of the men and women of the Westchester Republican County Committee continues to return qualified Republican candidates to federal, state, county and local office year after year. This is only possible due to your hard work and many efforts on our beahfl
The Westchester County Committee is grateful for your support and implore you to please fill out the contact information form located on the siderbar on the right side of the page so we can stay in touch with you.